Harry Potter AU in which Remus Lupin doesn’t leave Hogwarts after Snape tells everyone he’s a werewolf
instead, he fucking stays
where he belongs
and, as the howlers start coming, insults exploding at the teacher’s table every morning like clockwork, the students take notice. They see Lupin’s face, and he’s not even angry, he looks fucking resigned to it, like he deserves it.
So, the students take matters into their own hands.
"You’re the best teacher EVER" is heard on a Monday morning, followed by a “We really like your classes” on Tuesday and “Thanks for being such a cool guy. AND FOR THE CHOCOLATES” on Wednesday.
by Friday, things have escalated to the point that you can’t go ten minutes without a howler bursting and showering Lupin in compliments.
(It’s a whole month before the fateful “YOU HAVE A VERY CUTE ASS, 10/10 WOULD BANG! ” and the subsequent banning of all howlers for the teachers.
Snape has never looked more constipated in his life.)
Final of Solitude.
((OOC: The ask box is now open and will be open for awhile. Please read the Askbox FAQ for frequently asked questions that will be addressed.
No new comic next week because I am going to finish off contest winners from 3k followers, and work on something special since we are close 4k now.))
Then no one can stop me to kiss him.
Today I will be showing you how to make lovely teeth for your troll (or buck-toothed kid) cosplay needs! Here, I made ones for my Meenah cosplay
TODAY, SOLDIRES WE’LL BE LEARNIGNHOW TO CREATE THESE.HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
I’m such a piece of ace attorney trash they could release a game where phoenix defends a character that’s just him w/ a handlebar mustache and the prosecutor is also him but in a nun costume his sidekick is a cardboard cut-out of apollo wearing a yugioh duel disk and charge me 600$ and I’d fucking preorder it with one-day shipping
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
It’s a card all about sacrifice, paradox, and new knowledge. I feel like it applies to pickles a lot, in regards to his rehab, and in regards to his fighting with Nathan near the end of Season 4.
gashdamn, dood! DAT’S AW’SUM’!!!